Distell’s Three Ships Whisky brand just keeps going from strength to strength. Their growing popularity both locally and abroad along with their wins in a host of spirits competitions in recent years has put them in the limelight. Instead of sitting back and relaxing, the team is pushing forward. Andy Watts, master distiller for Three […]READ MORE
Recent WTF Posts
- Whisky Live Festival SA 2016 – All The Info You Need
- I’m Heading Over to Scotland to Pick the Next Private Barrel Co Release!
- 15 Year Old Three Ships Pinotage Cask Finish – An Absolute Masterpiece
- Wild About Whisky – A Whisky Lover’s Paradise
- Discovering Loch Lomond and Glen Scotia Whiskies – Exclusive to Checkers
12 Year Old 18 Year Old Andy Watts Ardbeg Bain's Balvenie Blended Whisky Bruichladdich Bunnahabhain Candice Baker Checkers LiquorShop Clan Denny Compass Box Dalmore Glenfarclas Glenfiddich Glen Grant Glenlivet Glenmorangie Grant's Highland Park Ian Logan Ian MacMillan Irish Whiskey Jura Kilchoman Lagavulin Laphroaig Macallan Mackmyra Nikka Pierre Meintjes Redbreast Single Cask Single Grain Single Malt South Africa Springbank Three Ships Twitter Tasting Wade Bales Whisky Brand Ambassador Whisky Live Festival Whisky Tasting Yoichi