Japanese whisky is awesome. There, I said it. Unfortunately it’s not that easy getting your hands on any in South Africa as not much finds its way here from the land of the rising sun. Occasionally though, some avid collector will buy a few bottles for his/her collection and then have one or two spare to sell on or trade. Here are a few bottles that have been made available to you, the lover of all things Nikka / Suntory / Yamazaki / Karuizawa / Hakushu / Yoichi / Miyagikyo / Fuji Gotemba / Chichibu!
Bottles of Japanese Whisky currently available
- Karuizawa 1991 Vintage Single Cask Malt Whisky (700ml, 62.5%) with box
- Old Suntory, dumpy bottle (750ml, 43%, 86 Proof)
For more details on these bottles, or to enquire about listing your bottle on the site, or register interest in being notified about new bottles of collectable Japanese Whisky as they become available, please send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you promptly.
Previously listed Japanese Whisky Bottles, now gone
- Suntory Yamazaki 12 years old Single Malt Whisky (750ml, 43%) with box
- Karuizawa 1992 Vintage Single Cask Malt Whisky (700ml, 61.5%) with box
- Nikka Hokkaido 12 years old Pure Malt Whisky (750ml, 43%) with box
- Suntory Hibiki 17 years old Single Malt Whisky (700ml, 43%) with box
- Suntory Hibiki NAS Duty-Free Store (DFS) Whisky (700ml, 43%) with box
- Suntory Royal (750ml, 43%, 86 Proof)
- Suntory Yamazaki 18 years old Single Malt Whisky (750ml, 43%) with box
Please note: This site merely aims to put buyers and sellers in touch with each other and does not handle any transactions whatsoever. As always, show common sense and proceed with caution when entering into any sales in the real world as we cannot vouch for anyone that we put you in contact with. For the full disclaimer, read here