This picture is featured in the Bunnahabhain Launches 12, 18 and 25 Year Old Un-chillfiltered Whisky in South Africa blog post. Please click on the link to read the full post.
Mar 11, 2012
Welcome to WTF
I thrive on interacting with fellow whisky/whiskey lovers, so please post your comments or get in touch with stories relating to your favourite scotch/recent tasting/whisky experience whether it's about a classic single malt or cheeky blend. "My door is always open, the dram already poured."
Recent WTF Posts
- C’mon James Sedgwick Distillery, Bottle It Already!
- Private Barrel Co – A Single Cask Whisky Offering from Checkers
- FNB Whisky Live Festival 2013 Preview Q&A with Highland Park’s Gerry Tosh
- FNB Whisky Live Festival 2013 Preview Q&A with Whisky Magazine’s Rob Allanson
- FNB Whisky Live Festival 2013 Preview Q&A with Ian Logan
12 Year Old 18 Year Old 25 Year Old Andy Watts Ardbeg Bain's Balvenie Blended Whisky Bunnahabhain Candice Baker Clan Denny Compass Box Dalmore Dave Broom Glenbrynth Glenfarclas Glenfiddich Glen Grant Glenlivet Glenmorangie Grant's Highland Park Ian Logan Ian MacMillan Irish Whiskey Jura Kilchoman Lagavulin Laphroaig Macallan Master Distiller Nikka Penderyn Pierre Meintjes Redbreast Single Malt South Africa Springbank Three Ships Twitter Tasting Wade Bales Whisky Brand Ambassador Whisky Live Festival Whisky Personality Whisky Tasting